Women Empowerment through Local Livelihood (WELL) Ambassadors
We welcome young and dynamic individuals for the role of WELL Ambassador to spread the message of empowerment and ecological awareness.
WELL Ambassadors help in reaching to a wider audience and act as channels of sales, communication and feedback. WELL Ambassadors generate the brand awareness and take our communication promoting women empowerment and recycling of waste to a wider audience. A perfectly pitched WELL Ambassador should eventually drive increased awareness and sales.
Some of the ways of achieving this are:
- Reach out to the target audience in their network by introducing and occasionally updating with crucial communication including the vision and the cause for which WELLPaper stands for.
- Endorse the communication/posts on social media.
- Adding opinions and tagging relevant people to add authenticity to their advocacy.
- Encourage people in their network to explore the products on wellpaper.org
- Identify and add new sales channels in their location
One must be currently enrolled into a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in any of the educational institute.
A WELL Ambassador
- Gains an exposure to understand a social enterprise development model, which is running successfully for more than a decade now.
- Gets an opportunity to actively work for the causes such as women empowerment and recycle/up-cycle of waste and contribute in bringing a sustainable change.
- Receives an e-certificate acknowledging their efforts and services at the end of the program.
- Can procure all WELLPaper products at a special price applicable exclusively for WELL Ambassadors.
- Has the liberty to re-sell WELLPaper products at prices as per their convenience.
A minimum commitment of 6 months is expected from a WELL Ambassador, which may extend further depending upon the synergy between both WELLPaper and WELL Ambassador.
Click here to apply to become a WELL Ambassador.